AAA Drafting Blog

A SolidWorks designer talks about stuff related to CAD and mechanical design

Friday, June 10, 2005

Childrens playhouse plans

I just added a number of downloadable childrens playhouse plans to my AAA drafting website. The plans are for the adventurous individuals who wish to build their own childrens playhouse. The playhouse plans provide a complete material list and lay out the required tools that will be necessary to complete the project. Some are copies of actual houses and cottages that were ordered and built right out of the old Sears Roebuck catalogue. You can check them out at www.aaadrafting.com/playhouse.html

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Everyone;

    My daddy spends all his time making this website. He doesn't care about my mom or me.

    From
    Adrian's Sad Daughter
    +Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home